For those in the know and those who are just starting out, we're pretty sure you're thinking that carrying 50 pounds can't be comfortable. Think again. The Deva 70 uses Gregory's updated Response AFS suspension which delivers a custom fit and automatically registers your hip angle as you move out on the trail. Pack everything you want (and even some things you probably don't need) - you'll be so comfortable on the way to camp, we bet you get there faster and will love those extra comforts you packed to pass the time.
- Women's Specific Response AFS Suspension
- Single 7075-T6 aluminum stay
- 3D pre-curved harness and waistbelt components with new LifeSpan EVA foam
- Auto-cant harness technology and Auto-fit waistbelt system
- Thermo-molded backpanel with elastomeric gription technology on the lumbar pad
- Quick draw, easty-to-open drawstring system on main access
- Stash pocket on underside of the top lid
- Top lid can be removed and configured into a fannie pack
- Front pocket, twin side pockets and dual waistbelt pockets
- Hideaway water bottle pocket with bungee to secure bottles
- Hydration sleeve and side easy-to-feed ports for your hose
- DWR coated, water-resistant zippers and dual layer, wear-resistant bottom panel
- 210D DDR and 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics
Fit Dealer A Fit Specialist in your area can help get you into the right pack
Custom fit for that perfect carry.