With a full 70 liters of available capacity (in size Small/Medium), the Wander 70 meets the requirements for week-long and longer trips, and its adjustable VersaFit suspension allows it to adjust across a wide range of small-framed users. Designed for ages 10 through 18, but featured and constructed identically to a Gregory adult pack, the sub-four-pound Wander 70 is a comfortable, durable, and lightweight heavy-load hauler made for extended stays in the backcountry.
- VersaFit adjustable suspension
- Wishbone Wire internal frame
- Top-loading design with cinch closure and compression lid
- Oversized U-zipper main compartment access for easy packing and unpacking
- Large zippered external front pocket for easy trail access of gear and snacks
- Dual mesh water bottle pockets
- On-the-go side stash zippered pocket for compass, map and small accessories
- Under-lid zippered security pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Twin external daisy chains
- Harness gear loops
- Trekking pole/fishing rod attachment
- Packing tips and measuring ruler graphic under lid
Fit Dealer A Fit Specialist in your area can help get you into the right pack
Finally, a true backpack that grows with kids starting around age 10.